From September '99 to the end of November '99, I contributed weekly articles on Delphi to Developer's News, the Borland community newspaper edited by InPublishing. publications stopped at
the end of December '99. Here are the articles I've written, reprinted with permission.
This is a list of published articles, with links to my site and to the original source:
- Borland is back .com: my first impressions of the division of Inprise in two units and the birth of borland.com.a Written on February 2, 1999. Updated on April 26, 1999.
- Delphi 4 Secret Registry Settings, written on August 18, 1998.
- Borland is dead: Long live to Borland, my views on Borland becoming Inprise, written on April 30, 1998.
- The original Fun Side of Delphi, written for Borland 1997 Developer's Conference, and the new Bride of the Fun Side, written for the 1999 conference.
- A comparison of OOP languages: Delphi's Object Pascal, C++ and Java, last updated on November 15th 1997.
- Excerpts from an interview to Zack Urlocker, one of Delphi fathers.
- The text of Chapter 15 of Delphi Developer's Handbook.
- The text of Chapter 21 of Mastering Delphi 3.